Video FAQs

Do I Need to Retain an Attorney in My Florida Pedestrian Accident Case?

If you have a Florida pedestrian accident case, you should definitely strongly consider consulting with a personal injury attorney who specializes in those types of cases. That person will be able to protect your rights and ultimately assist you in obtaining the maximum amount of settlement possible from the insurance company.

  • Broward County
  • American Association for Justice
  • Florida Bar
  • North Broward County

Contact The Law Offices of Jason S. Goodman, P.A.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.