Video FAQs

If I am Injured While Riding My Bicycle in Florida, Can I Sue the Driver That Hit Me?

If you are injured while riding your bicycle, you can absolutely sue the driver who hit you. You will want to pursue a claim through a personal injury attorney against that driver's bodily injury coverage, assuming that they were negligent and caused the accident.

  • Broward County
  • American Association for Justice
  • Florida Bar
  • North Broward County

Contact The Law Offices of Jason S. Goodman, P.A.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.