Video FAQs

My Physician Determined That My Injuries from My Florida Car Accident are Permanent. How Can I Protect My Future?

If your doctor determines that your injuries are permanent as a result of an auto accident, the best thing to do is to hire a personal injury attorney to protect your rights, and for the benefit of making a claim for future medical bills, future pain and suffering, and future lost wages, this will protect you moving forward.

  • Broward County
  • American Association for Justice
  • Florida Bar
  • North Broward County

Contact The Law Offices of Jason S. Goodman, P.A.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.